$2,999,000 - Elder Pl, Nashville, TNBack to Property Details
- Community Characteristics: Moderate Residential Turnover
- Population: 22,539
- Population Male: 10,584
- Population Female: 11,956
- Population Density: 1,442
- Median Age: 34
- Average Household Net Worth: $752,573
- Median Household Income: $91,717
- Average Household Income: $165,703
- Total Crime Risk: 149% Above National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 45.60 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 27.90 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 88.70 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 69.50 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 48.11″
- Closest Major Airport: Nashville International (9 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Southeastern Career College (3 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Lipscomb University (3 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Nashville Sounds (aaa) (5 miles)
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than [INSERT BROKER NAME] are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 27th, 2020 at 5:54pm CST.